TRADE MARKS PATENT LAW AND APPLICATIONS
TURKISH LEGAL CONSULTANCY is a leading provider of comprehensive Trademark, patent, and design protection services
Trademark Registration& Cases in Turkey
1. Turkey is a member of the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property.
2. Following the 10th edition of the Nice Agreement.
3. Multi-class Applications are possible
4. Total Time Frame of registration is 12 Months
5. Use of trademarks is not compulsory for filing application
6. A separate application must be filed for registering each trademark
The request for renewal shall be submitted within a period of six months before the last day of the month in which the protection ends. In failing this deadline, the request may be submitted within a further period of six months from the last day of the month in which the protection ends conditional to the payment of an additional fee
7. Trademark is registered for a period of ten years from the date of filing of the application. Registration may renewed for further periods of ten years.